DwaraTM is Indrion gateway platform for converging all or any low range personal area networks (PAN) to wide area networks (WAN) leading to ambient intelligence based wireless sensor network applications/controls outdoor.
- Traffic convergence from IEEE802.15.4 ZigBee to Ethernet networks & vice versa
- Data acquisition, configuring, debugging, on-chip serial port access from PC and many more simply via on-board USB interface
- Support for embedded Free RTOS
- Supports 6LoWPAN stack
- Support for dual TCP/IPv4 & IPv6 stacks
- Tool chain supported are ARMGCC(Yagarto)
- On-board TFT display available
- Ability to work as router in mapping Sensor Network to WAN
- Ability to administer activity of wireless personal area networks
- Ability to indigenously manage localized sensor & actuator networks
As gateways in
- Smart homes & offices.
- Residential townships.
- Shopping malls.
- Community places like airports , railway stations, multiplexes etc.
- Factory space.